problem in closing R console

amna khan
Dear Sir

When I close R console then following message apear when I want to save the
workspace. If I close the R console without saving workspace then R console
is closed otherwise not.

Error in gzfile(file, "wb") : unable to open connection
In addition: Warning message:
In gzfile(file, "wb") : cannot open compressed file '.RDataTmp'
Regards

--
AMINA SHAHZADI
Department of Statistics

Re: problem in closing R console

Uwe Ligges

amna khan wrote:

> Dear Sir
>
> When I close R console then following message apear when I want to save the
> workspace. If I close the R console without saving workspace then R console
> is closed otherwise not.
>
> Error in gzfile(file, "wb") : unable to open connection
> In addition: Warning message:
> In gzfile(file, "wb") : cannot open compressed file '.RDataTmp'
> Regards

You do not have write permissions in your working directory, I guess.

Uwe Ligges