problem with plot a fit line in nls

Rodrigo B.
Hi all,

I am having problems for add a line to scatter plot, my data fit to a exponential model,  I used  nls to get coeficients

fit <- nls(volumen ~ bo+ exp(b1*dap), data= df, start = list(bo=0, b1=55))

Later i used plot and lines command to visualize the fit to my data

plot(dap,volumen)
lines(dap,predict(fit,data.frame(x=dap)))

My Big problem is that i visualize a linear line that not fit with my exponential points.

My model statement could have errors?

please any comments I woould appreciatte

Thanks in
Advance
Rodrigo