problems

juanjo
Dear all,

i installed the R, and R Excel following these instructions

http://homepage.univie.ac.at/erich.neuwirth/php/rcomwiki/doku.php?id=wiki:how_to_install

then, I am trying to run this macro, but i get the message "compillation error   cant find the Project or library". Its running on exce 2010

the macro worked fine previously in other computer with Excel 2003 and R versi�n 2.15.2

what am i doing wrong? thx

Sub xxx()
 RInterface.StartRServer
 Menu.MultiPage1.Value = 0
 Menu.Show
 RInterface.StopRServer
 ActiveWorkbook.Save
End Sub

Re: problems

Daniel Cegiełka

> Dear all,
>
> i installed the R, and R Excel following these instructions
>
> http://homepage.univie.ac.at/erich.neuwirth/php/rcomwiki/doku.php?id=wiki:how_to_install
>
> then, I am trying to run this macro, but i get the message "compillation error   cant find the Project or library". Its running on exce 2010
>
> the macro worked fine previously in other computer with Excel 2003 and R versión 2.15.2
>
> what am i doing wrong? thx

"""
More information

There is a mailing list do discuss all the programs described above.
To subscribe, go to
http://mailman.csd.univie.ac.at/mailman/listinfo/rcom-l.
"""

http://homepage.univie.ac.at/erich.neuwirth/php/rcomwiki/doku.php?id=wiki:version_information_and_links

Best regards,
Daniel

Re: problems

juanjo
Thx Daniel for that link its not working

Enviado desde Surface

> i installed the R, and R Excel following these instructions
>
> http://homepage.univie.ac.at/erich.neuwirth/php/rcomwiki/doku.php?id=wiki:how_to_install
>
> then, I am trying to run this macro, but i get the message "compillation error   cant find the Project or library". Its running on exce 2010
>
> the macro worked fine previously in other computer with Excel 2003 and R versión 2.15.2
>
> what am i doing wrong? thx

"""
More information

There is a mailing list do discuss all the programs described above.
To subscribe, go to
http://mailman.csd.univie.ac.at/mailman/listinfo/rcom-l.
"""

http://homepage.univie.ac.at/erich.neuwirth/php/rcomwiki/doku.php?id=wiki:version_information_and_links

Best regards,
Daniel

Re: problems

Daniel Cegiełka
> Thx Daniel for that link its not working
>
> Enviado desde Surface

google... and bingo:

Daniel