qplot(ggplo2): axis label sizes/colors

milton ruser
Dear all,

How can I change the size and the color of axis?
I would like that the xlab to be larger, xvalues to be
larger, and xvalues in black instead of grey.

x=runif(10)
y=runif(10)
require(ggplo2)
qplot(x,y)

cheers

milton

Re: qplot(ggplo2): axis label sizes/colors

Xie Chao-2
http://had.co.nz/stat405/lectures/21-themes.pdf