r-project.org dns

Tim Keitt-2
Sorry if this was already discussed. I notice that r-project.org is not
found in dns lookups today. (At least for me -- I tried some online web
look services as well.)

THK

Re: r-project.org dns

Prof Brian Ripley
On 26/06/2019 21:13, Tim Keitt wrote:
> Sorry if this was already discussed. I notice that r-project.org is not
> found in dns lookups today. (At least for me -- I tried some online web
> look services as well.)
>
> THK

We knew, but all the R listservers were also affected.  The name servers
in Vienna have been restarted and DNS is slowly recovering (including
delivering your message).