rJava and JRI

PermataRussiana
Dear All,

I am writing R code and I want to interface with JAVA  using netbeans.
I want  to call R  from JAVA. What i should pick?rJAVA or JRI?
and can someone provide me step-by-step to installing and code for connecting to R.

As i am using path analysis. Is it  possible to use?
Thank you in advance

regards,
Permata

Re: rJava and JRI