raw data form .CEL file

aabid
Hi
I am new in using R. I am facing problem getting the raw data like the mean value, standard deviation value form the .CEL file.
Please help me, how can I get these raw information from a .CEL file into an exel file?

Thanks

Re: raw data form .CEL file

Joris FA Meys
All questions about manipulations of sequence data (guess that's the
CEL file you're talking about...)  can better be asked on the specific
mailing list of BioConductor :
http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/mailList.html

And please, don't swear in church any more. We don't put things in
Excel files. This is about R, not about Micro$oft.

Cheers
Joris

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 1:20 PM, aabid <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
> I am new in using R. I am facing problem getting the raw data like the mean
> value, standard deviation value form the .CEL file.
> Please help me, how can I get these raw information from a .CEL file into an
> exel file?
>
> Thanks

Ghent University
Faculty of Bioscience Engineering