reinitiating a exe program

abhijit_101
This post was updated on .
Hi ..

I have a script.exe prgram that works on many files in a directory and save the output of each file in a different directory. This program shows a minor error message in screen (due to lack of a supporting file, and which cant be fixed) after each file processing.. To remove the error and start the process again I have to press (Tab+Enter) and then (Ctrl+R) [+ means I have to press those keys simultaneously].. but as I have thousands of input files, I suppose to do it for that many times..

I am wondering if there is any way to put those keys in whenever the program shows the error message ...

Thanks