request

Mozhgan Soleimani
Hello
thank you for reading email
please help me,
I have used mgcv package for GAM model.

To get contributions of each variable, Which code should I write in the R
software?
please see attached file

1.PNG (12K) Download Attachment

Re: request

Jim Lemon-4
Hi Mozhgan,
This is pretty obscure. If you have entered all of the variables in
your attached list, You can start by looking at the summary of the
output. This may help:

https://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/mgcv/html/summary.gam.html

Jim