response surface analysis

Jinsong Zhao
Hi,

Is there a package that could do response surface analysis equivalent to
SAS RSREG procedure? Thanks!

Regards,

Jinsong

Re: response surface analysis

milton ruser
Hi Jimsong,

If I understood your point, give a look at "adehabitat" and "grasp"
packages.
Almost for adehabitat there are a demo for you see its functionality.

Cheers,
miltinho astronauta
brazil

On 7/26/08, Jinsong Zhao <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a package that could do response surface analysis equivalent to
> SAS RSREG procedure? Thanks!
>
> Regards,
>
> Jinsong

Re: response surface analysis

Tom La Bone
There appears to be a very promising response surface package being discussed at useR-2008, but I have been unable to find the package on CRAN or contact the authors.

www.statistik.uni-dortmund.de/useR-2008/abstracts/Sztendur+Diamond.pdf

Tom

Jinsong Zhao wrote

Tom La Bone wrote:

> There appears to be a very promising response surface package being discussed
> at useR-2008, but I have been unable to find the package on CRAN or contact
> the authors.
>
> www.statistik.uni-dortmund.de/useR-2008/abstracts/Sztendur+Diamond.pdf
>

> Tom

Thanks for pointing me to this. From the poster, it's what I try to
find. Hope the authors could upload rsm package to CRAN as early as
possible.

Regards,
Jinsong