rgrass7 problem

Carolina Arias Muñoz
Hello

I am trying to use "readRAST" in GRASS, but I am keep getting the same
error:

*Error: 'checkCRSArgs' is not an exported object from 'namespace:rgdal'*

Probably a problem of the rgdal library?

Thank you.

Re: rgrass7 problem

Roger Bivand
Carolina Arias Muñoz <krolinarias <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hello
>
> I am trying to use "readRAST" in GRASS, but I am keep getting the same
> error:
>
> *Error: 'checkCRSArgs' is not an exported object from 'namespace:rgdal'*
>
> Probably a problem of the rgdal library?

Speculation of this kind is never sensible.

This is not a helpful list in your case. Attention to what you are doing
would indicate that:

is the most direct route to a sensible answer. You need to make that posting
much more informative - we can guess that you are using GRASS 7 (but not
which release) and rgrass7 (not which version), but have no idea of your OS,
or of other output of sessionInfo() in R.

Do not post HTML-formatted - plain text is preferred.

Roger

> Thank you.

Roger Bivand
Department of Economics