saving as PDF in R2.6.0 (MS Windows GUI)

saving as PDF in R2.6.0 (MS Windows GUI)

Filippo Piro
I wonder why using the MS Windows GUI menu to save a graphic as PDF  in R2.6.0 results in the following message:

Error: invalid specification font

furthermore: Warning messages:
1: font family not found in PostScript database
2: font family not found in PostScript database

Filippo Piro

Re: saving as PDF in R2.6.0 (MS Windows GUI)

Uwe Ligges
Several others wondered before and it has been fixed in R-patched.

Uwe Ligges