spplot help

javad bayat
Dear all
I am using spplot command to plot my raster. I make it but there is two
problems with me.
1- I want to have no border or greater border around the raster
2- I want to insert a legend with a header aside from its legend.

please help me.

thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards
Javad Bayat

Re: spplot help

MacQueen, Don
I'd suggest asking this question on r-sig-geo.

spplot() uses methods from the lattice package, therefore some types of
customization require the use of methods from that package.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory