sqldf hanging on macintosh - works on windows

sqldf hanging on macintosh - works on windows – Have a long script that runs fine on windows (32 bit). When I try to run in on two different macs (64 bit), however, it hangs with identical behav...
On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 9:59 AM, GL <pflugg@...> wrote: > > Have a long script that runs fine on windows (32 bit). When I try to run ...
added library(RH2) Still get message: Loading required package: tcltk Loading Tcl/Tk interface.... + directly after sqldf statement ...
On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 10:32 AM, GL <pflugg@...> wrote: > > added library(RH2) > > Still get message: > > Loading re...
> > library(sqldf) Loading required package: DBI Loading required package: RSQLite Loading required package: RSQLite.extfuns Loading...
On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 10:55 AM, GL <pflugg@...> wrote: > > >> >> library(sqldf) > Loading required package: DBI ...
On Nov 1, 2010, at 10:55 AM, Gabor Grothendieck wrote: > On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 10:55 AM, GL <pflugg@...> wrote: >> >> ...
Marc: Installing Simon's package worked perfectly. Thanks so much!