table() command

Taka Matzmoto
Hi R users

I am trying to get cross-tabulation tables using tables.

All variables used are binary ones (0 and 1).

Each time I constructed cross-tabluation table using a different variable
pair (e.g., variable 1 and variable 2, variable 1 and variable 3 etc)

In doing so, I ran into some problems

    i.V2
i.V1  1
   0 17
   1 33

For variable 2 (i.V2) there was no one belonging to ZERO category but I like
to have a cross tabulation table looking like this

       i.V2
i.V1  0   1
   0   0  17
   1   0  33

Is there any other functoin I can use instead of using table() or is there
any options I can add to table() ?

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Thanks

TM

Re: table() command

Gabor Grothendieck
Create factors from your variables that include the missing levels.
e.g.

x <- factor(c(1,1,1))
x0 <- factor(c(1,1,1), levels = 0:1)
y <- factor(c(0,1,0))