table of Design regressions?

David Hugh-Jones-3
Hi all

Just a quick question which I can't find an answer for in the usual places:
I would like to create a table of regression output, with one or more
regressions in the columns, a la xtable. But I am using models from the
Design package. Is there anything out there that will play nicely with that?
xtable doesn't seem to do the trick.

Cheers,
David Hugh-Jones
Research Associate
CAGE, Department of Economics
University of Warwick
http://davidhughjones.googlepages.com

Re: table of Design regressions?

Marc Schwartz-3
On May 26, 2011, at 10:01 AM, David Hugh-Jones wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Just a quick question which I can't find an answer for in the usual places:
> I would like to create a table of regression output, with one or more
> regressions in the columns, a la xtable. But I am using models from the
> Design package. Is there anything out there that will play nicely with that?
> xtable doesn't seem to do the trick.

Frank has the latex() function in Hmisc, which has methods for many of the objects that Design may create.

Also, note that Design has been supplanted by 'rms', so be sure to update your local installation accordingly.

If your output is the result of consolidating multiple such outputs, xtable() has a matrix method and a data frame method, whereby you could create the appropriate object as needed and then use xtable() on that.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz