tck = 0 for the colorkey?

Martin Ivanov
 Dear R users,

I am struggling with the colorkey on a levelplot lattice graphic.
I want that no ticks are printed on the colorkey. That is, I want their size tck=0.
Merely setting tck=0 t in the colorkey parameter does not work. Setting it in the lattice.par.set()
removes the ticks from the levelplot, but not from the colorkey.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Martin

Re: tck = 0 for the colorkey?

Deepayan Sarkar
On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Martin Ivanov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  Dear R users,
>
> I am struggling with the colorkey on a levelplot lattice graphic.
> I want that no ticks are printed on the colorkey. That is, I want their size tck=0.
> Merely setting tck=0 t in the colorkey parameter does not work. Setting it in the lattice.par.set()
> removes the ticks from the levelplot, but not from the colorkey.

The tick lengths are hard-coded. I will try to change that; meanwhile,
all I can suggest is something like

 levelplot(volcano, colorkey = list(axis.line = list(col = NA)))

which unfortunately also removes the border around the colorkey.

-Deepayan