to read data for GCalignR package

Hui Liu
Dear R-help colleagues,

I am looking for a way to read my txt file into R such that it can pass the check_input() function and be processed by in GCalignR.

The vignette mentioned to save data in txt format, with first row listing items, 2nd row listing RT and Area, third rows and afterwards concatenate multiple RT and area from items listed in first row.

I did this but did not find an effective way to import this data. Tried read.delim, scan, read individual and combine into a list. Saved to system.file and read as the example data. None worked.

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much.

Hui

Wave Life Sciences Email Confidentiality Notice: This message, including any attachments, is for use by the intended recipient(s) and may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Any use, forwarding, copying, or printing of this message or portion thereof by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. This email neither constitutes an agreement to conduct transactions by electronic means nor creates any legally binding contract or enforceable obligation in the absence of a fully signed written contract.

CDs02.txt (12K) Download Attachment

Re: to read data for GCalignR package

John Kane-3
I am not sure what they are doing but have a look at
https://rdrr.io/cran/GCalignR/man/read_peak_list.html

On Mon, 8 Jun 2020 at 17:38, Hui Liu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear R-help colleagues,
>
> I am looking for a way to read my txt file into R such that it can pass
> the check_input() function and be processed by in GCalignR.
>
> The vignette mentioned to save data in txt format, with first row listing
> items, 2nd row listing RT and Area, third rows and afterwards concatenate
> multiple RT and area from items listed in first row.
>
> I did this but did not find an effective way to import this data. Tried
> read.delim, scan, read individual and combine into a list. Saved to
> system.file and read as the example data. None worked.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Hui
>
> Wave Life Sciences Email Confidentiality Notice: This message, including
> any attachments, is for use by the intended recipient(s) and may be
> proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended
> recipient(s), please destroy all copies of this message and any
> attachments. Any use, forwarding, copying, or printing of this message or
> portion thereof by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is
> prohibited. This email neither constitutes an agreement to conduct
> transactions by electronic means nor creates any legally binding contract
> or enforceable obligation in the absence of a fully signed written contract.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada