updating OpenMx failed

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

updating OpenMx failed

Rich Shepard
I'm running Slackware-14.2/x86_64 and R-4.0.2-x86_64-1_SBo.

Updating OpenMx failed:
omxState.cpp:1230:82:   required from here
omxState.cpp:1229:17: error: cannot call member function ‘void ConstraintVec::eval(FitContext*, double*, double*)’ without object
                  eval(fc2, result.data(), 0);
                  ^
/usr/lib64/R/etc/Makeconf:174: recipe for target 'omxState.o' failed
make: *** [omxState.o] Error 1
ERROR: compilation failed for package ‘OpenMx’
* removing ‘/usr/lib64/R/library/OpenMx’
* restoring previous ‘/usr/lib64/R/library/OpenMx’

The downloaded source packages are in
  ‘/tmp/Rtmp9jMe61/downloaded_packages’
Updating HTML index of packages in '.Library'
Making 'packages.html' ... done
Warning message:
In install.packages("OpenMx") :
   installation of package ‘OpenMx’ had non-zero exit status

Please advise,

Rich

______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: updating OpenMx failed

Martin Møller Skarbiniks Pedersen
On Sun, 11 Apr 2021 at 18:10, Rich Shepard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm running Slackware-14.2/x86_64 and R-4.0.2-x86_64-1_SBo.
>
> Updating OpenMx failed:
> omxState.cpp:1230:82:   required from here
> omxState.cpp:1229:17: error: cannot call member function ‘void
ConstraintVec::eval(FitContext*, double*, double*)’ without object
>                   eval(fc2, result.data(), 0);
>                   ^

[...]

> Please advise,

You should contact the maintainers of the package.
According to this page:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/OpenMx/index.html
you can get help from http://openmx.ssri.psu.edu/forums

Regards
Martin

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: updating OpenMx failed

Rich Shepard
On Sun, 11 Apr 2021, Martin Møller Skarbiniks Pedersen wrote:

> You should contact the maintainers of the package.
> According to this page:
> https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/OpenMx/index.html
> you can get help from http://openmx.ssri.psu.edu/forums

Martin,

You're correct. I should have looked up the maintainer and directly
contacted them. I'll do so.

Regards,

Rich

______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: updating OpenMx failed

Martin Møller Skarbiniks Pedersen
btw. I installed without problems OpenMx on a xubuntu 20.10 running R 4.0.5.

Are your gcc toolchain up to date?


On Mon, Apr 12, 2021, 00:31 Rich Shepard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Apr 2021, Martin Møller Skarbiniks Pedersen wrote:
>
> > You should contact the maintainers of the package.
> > According to this page:
> > https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/OpenMx/index.html
> > you can get help from http://openmx.ssri.psu.edu/forums
>
> Martin,
>
> You're correct. I should have looked up the maintainer and directly
> contacted them. I'll do so.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rich

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

______________________________________________
[hidden email] mailing list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see
https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.