vector arithmetic

isomorphismes
I'm looking for where in the source recycling and vector multiplication+addition are defined. I see some stuff in ~/src/main/arithmetic.c.

Is there anywhere else I should be looking as well?

Cheers

SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org

Re: vector arithmetic

Hiroaki Yutani
I've been wondering this, too! Following the codes in arithmetic.c, I've
finally reached MOD_ITERATE2_CORE macro in src/include/R_ext/Itermacros.h.
Is this the place?

Best