windows completion in 2.5?

David Hugh-Jones-3
Can anyone tell me if the new R 2.5 has autocompletion for the default
windows shell? I know they integrated rcompletion but wasn't sure if
it was just Unix.

Cheers
David

Re: windows completion in 2.5?

Duncan Murdoch
On 29/04/2007 8:06 PM, David Hugh-Jones wrote:
> Can anyone tell me if the new R 2.5 has autocompletion for the default
> windows shell? I know they integrated rcompletion but wasn't sure if
> it was just Unix.

Yes, it's in Windows too.  Hit tab and it will either auto-complete the
current identifier or show you a list of choices if the completion is
ambiguous.  Give it a try, it's a nice addition.  Thanks are due to
Deepayan Sarkar who wrote it and Brian Ripley who integrated it into R.